1. Are you a licensed company?
YES. We are licensed by the Bereavement Authority of Ontario with Class 1 Funeral Director's License and the facility holds a Class 1 Transfer Service License.
2. Can you perform the same services as a Funeral Home?
NO. We do not offer embalming services or attend/ hold visitation, or services but can assist you with other choices.
3. How can you offer lower prices than a funeral home? We offer the basics only.
A. We are available in the office by appointment only. Not staffed 8 hours a day.
B. We utilize our affiliated resource for a holding facility
C. We have a much lower overhead than the funeral homes. Less staff and vehicles.
D. We make arrangements simply, no added pressure to buy. We can have all paperwork done by fax or email to make things easier for you.
4. Can we have a Service?
Yes. Once the ashes are returned you can plan a Memorial service or Celebration of Life at a time that is convenient for you. It can be organized at a venue of your choice and where best suit your needs (funeral home, community venue, golf course, your home, etc)
5. Do you just serve the Muskoka area?
NO. We serve any family that wishes our service. Added mileage may apply depending on where the death has taken place.
6. What do I do when a death occurs?
CALL US,MUSKOKA CREMATION AND BURIAL SERVICES. We are waiting to serve your family with care and dignity.
7. Can we pre-arrange our wishes the same as at the funeral home?
YES. We offer several options from pre paying in full, monthly payments or to simply having your wishes written down.
We place the pre paid monies into Guaranteed Funeral Deposits where it collects interest until the time the death occurs.
8. What if we are prepaid already at a funeral home? Any arrangements can be transferred. A simple letter to the funeral home asking for a transfer to us. That's all it takes, why would you pay hundreds more??
If you have any further questions we can be reached by email email@example.com, facebook, calling 705 789-0086 or through our website.